1. State test practice (on computers) **To find this practice test, you'll need to look on Clever. Steps to find it: Log on to scusd.edu via Google. Click on the "intranet" link on top of the SCUSD web page and then choose Clever on the left. From there, you'll have to make sure you log in with your school Google account. Scroll down and choose the Pearson Easy Bridge button and then ELA grade 7. On the orange "classes" button, you'll see the assigned test: Balanced Practice Test 1. Have fun! We only got through question 9 in class today.
1. correct chp. 19 EQ's (use details FROM BOOK!)
2. Work on chp. 19 vocabulary; correct at the end of the period
3. Finish early? You can practice for the test on Quizlet or organize your binder for tomorrow's binder grade!
1. China binder grade (correct EQ's 5-8 first)
PERIODS 2/4: 1. China binder grade tomorrow; test review tomorrow; unit test on Thursday!
PERIOD 5: 1. test review tomorrow! Test on Thursday!
My promise to you: