1. Spelling Test #22 "More Latin Roots"
2. "Monsters" comprehension test (45 pts)
1. Share "buckets" and "chicken feet"
2. Begin Rome essay outline: introduction and reasons only (no evidence yet!). We will finish the rest tomorrow.
1. DOL and Vocab tests tomorrow! Practice!
Check out Quizlet tonight! It’s a GREAT way to practice for your vocabulary, history, and even DOL tests. You can create your own account (for free) and make your own sets. Try playing the different games it offers or even the practice tests it generates. Here is the link for this week’s vocab test: https://quizlet.com/_2kqlmm
1. Rome Outline: complete introduction and reasons
Have fun practicing!
My promise to you: