My main forms of communication this year will be through blog posts on this web page, group/individual emails, and the Remind app. Please follow the steps below to sign up for my class emails and Remind notifications--both are required.
1. Send me an email from the email address that you want to use for correspondence this year. (I highly recommend that each family has at least one parent email address and the student's personal address on my contact list.) My email address:
2. In the subject line of each email, write the student's name and period in which he/she is in my class. Example: Justin Bieber, period 1/2 or Sally Bieber, mother of Justin Bieber, period 1/2
3. Feel free to say hello! =0)
4. Please sign up before August 30, if possible!
5. When I get your email, I will respond. If you don't hear from me, your email may not have gone through, so please try again. (Always check the spelling of my last name if you enter my email address manually!)
Signing up for Remind is simple!
1. From your cell phone, text this number: 81010
2. Text this message: @henrik
3. Press send! It's that easy. Right away, I'll receive a notification that you've signed up for my class list.
4. You may also sign up from your computer if you'd rather get emails instead of texts: https://www.remind.com/join/henrik
5. Please sign up before August 30, if possible!
**I encourage students and parents to sign up on Remind. The phone app is free and it's super easy to use. I will use the app to send out important reminders, test hints, and sometimes class pictures. If you don't sign up, you will miss out on crucial information!**
Thank you so much for helping me keep in contact this year!
My promise to you: