1. Turn in time capsule letters
2. Mini-me project directions; begin writing paragraph. See bottom of this post for topic sentence suggestions.
1. Finish labeling/coloring world map; test on Wednesday; map due on Wednesday. Study facts too!
2. Pass out Medieval Europe binder table of contents; number/arrange binder pages
1. Mini-me paragraph due tomorrow (neat; can be hand-written; we will peer-edit in class tomorrow)
2. Procedures/syllabus quiz tomorrow
3. Personal timeline due tomorrow; attach rubric with a paper clip.
MINI-ME PARAGRAPH TOPIC SENTENCE TIPS:
Topic sentences can include a touch of “showing” to make them interesting.
My promise to you: