1. Dramas, dramas, dramas! Finalize your medieval town drama scripts, complete prop and costume lists, and rehearse!
Final performance on Friday!
2. Each day we'll correct the previous night's homework
1. bring props and final script tomorrow
2. read 4.3-4.4 and complete reading notes
1. final rehearsal tomorrow; bring costumes
2. Read 4.5-4.6 and complete reading notes
1. Final performance TOMORROW!
2. Read 4.7-4.8 and complete reading notes
HAPPY THANKSGIVING! NO homework! Enjoy your break! Eat pie, sleep, relax, and enjoy spending time with your family and friends.
1. DOL test #8
2. Crispin: share sticky notes (characterization)
1. Work in drama groups--begin scripts and prop/costume lists
1. Begin gathering costumes and props for dramas. Don't bring anything in yet! Scriptwriters--work on scripts.
1. Spelling test #8
2. Crispin journal #1:
1. Correct 4.2 reading notes
2. In drama groups, read your group's assigned section; complete reading notes together.
1. Practice for tomorrow's DOL test (50 points!!)
1. Glue coats of arms on paper
2. Preview 4
3. Read 4.1-4.2 and complete 4.2 reading notes
1. Spelling test 8 tomorrow
2. Crispin: read chps 4-6
1. finish sharing group discussion answers
2. Read chapter 1; take plot notes (setting, characters, conflict); add first characterization sticky note
1. Chapter 3 test; correct in class
1. coat of arms due tomorrow; cut out before class; bring Sharpie and glue stick
My promise to you: