Period 5 only:
1. Share yesterday's sticky notes
2. Whiteboard practice: pronouns
3. Christmas song challenge
1. Chp. 5 test
2. Medieval feast
1. Crispin quiz: chps. 30-39
2. Share Crispin sticky notes
3. Grammar notes: pronouns (see below); whiteboard practice
1. Chp. 5 test review
2. Add to "Decline of Feudalism" notes
3. Binder challenges
1. Chp. 5 test tomorrow; feast tomorrow
1. Whiteboard practice: nouns (p. 26 in handbook)
2. Grammar notes: pronouns (just object and subject pronoun notes today)
3. Crispin: read chp. 34
1. Binder grade!! (chps. 3-5)
1. Crispin: read chps. 35-39; add 4 new sticky notes
2. Chp. 5 history test and feast on Wednesday!
1. Crispin: share sticky notes; add new
2. Read chp. 33
3. Pass back graded work
4. Period 5 only: finish yesterday's quickwrite
1. Finish up 5.4 reading notes
2. Correct all chp. 5 reading notes
3. Work on chp. 5 vocab/organize binder
1. Binder grade on MONDAY! Finish chp. 5 vocab!
1. Crispin quickwrite:
In chapter 24, Bear tells Crispin, “Lose your sorrows, and you’ll find your freedom.”
Part A: What does Bear mean by this suggestion? What sorrows does Crispin need to lose? How do these sorrows trap him? What kind of freedom will he find?
Part B: Have you ever felt trapped or confined by your sorrows or worries? How did those concerns make you lose your sense of freedom? How did they affect your life? Were you able to “lose them” or are you still struggling to do that?
2. Crispin: discuss last night's reading; share sticky notes with class
3. Spelling test #11
4. Secret Santa partners
5. Grammar extra credit songs--requirements
1. Complete 5.4 reading notes
2. Work on chp. 5 vocabulary
1. None! Have fun at the dance!
My promise to you: