1. Turn in narratives!!
2. Crispin: group discussion questions/
1. Medieval town drama rehearsals!
History: 1. All chp. 4 questions and vocab due TOMORROW!! 2. Rehearse drama lines
1. Medieval Town Dramas:
LA: 1. Final narrative due TOMORROW!!! Must be printed out, and must have rubric attached. (If you're absent or already lost your rubric, see the download below!)
HISTORY: Continue working on chp. 4 notes and vocab; finish scripts!
1. Narratives: peer edit!!
1. Medieval town drama groups:
LA: 1. edit/revise narrative; final peer edit tomorrow! Final narrative due Wednesday!!
HISTORY: 1. ALL chp. 4 reading notes and vocab due on Thursday!
1. Correct 4.2 notes
2. Explain drama rubric/grading
3. In groups, read assigned section (the section you're teaching for your drama) and complete reading notes; all groups must check notes with Mrs. Henrikson before they move on to the script.
LA: Continue editing/revising narratives (focus on show, don't tell and verb tense)
HISTORY: ALL chp. 4 reading notes and vocab due by Thursday!
1. Narratives, self-edit:
1. Preview 4
2. Read 4.1-4.2 and complete 4.2 reading notes
3. Choose drama groups/roles
1. Continue self-edit of narrative
My promise to you: