1. Spelling test #7
2. Crispin: journal entry #1 "In the midst of life comes death."
Crispin: The Cross of Lead opens with a quote that says, “In the midst of life comes death,” but the speaker says he has also heard that “in the midst of death comes life.” What does the first quote mean? What evidence do you see of this quote so far in Crispin?
What does the second quote mean? How do the two quotes differ? Try your best to come up with a scenario which depicts the second quote.
3. Read chapter 9 aloud
1. Chapter 4 test
1. Crispin: reach chps 10-13
2. DOL test tomorrow--practice!
1. video notes: The Merchant
2. Test review; make sure binder is in order
1. Chp. 4 history test tomorrow
2. Spelling test #7 tomorrow
2. Crispin quiz #1 (chps. 1-7)
3. Crispin: indirect characterization sticky notes for Asta's Son and Aycliffe
1. correct 4.7-4.8 reading notes
2. Review for chp. 4 test
LA: Crispin: read chp. 8; add 2 new sticky notes for Aycliffe and Asta's Son
HISTORY: practice for Thursday's test
2. Spelling pretest #7
3. Crispin: read chps. 1-2 aloud
4. Watch The Pick
1. Video notes: The Doctor
LA: Crispin: read chps. 3-7 (carefully!)
History: Chapter 4 test on Thursday
Practice on Quizlet: https://quizlet.com/_4iohm
1. Correct chp. 4 reading notes (periods 2/4)
2. Final drama rehearsal!
My promise to you: