2. Crispin quiz #1
3. Crispin: read chps. 18-19; add 4 new sticky notes
1. Period 5: dramas
2. Finish correcting chp. 4 notes
3. Doctor video notes
1. Study for Friday's DOL and chp. 4 history tests!
Happy 46th wedding anniversary to my parents! =0) (Not that they'll read my post or anything!)
2. Crispin: Read chapters 11-14; add 4 new sticky notes
3. Watch The Pick
1. Final rehearsal for medieval town dramas!
1. Crispin: read chps. 15-17; add 3 new sticky notes
2. Memorize drama lines!
3. Quizlet link for Friday's chapter 4 test:
1. Class discussion about election
2. Crispin journal #3:
Crispin has never been accepted in his community, and now he has just been declared a wolf’s head by John Aycliffe. Because anyone can now kill him, he is forced to flee Stromford Village. Imagine how Crispin must feel being cast out of the only world he’s ever known. Has there ever been a time when you felt cast out or different from the people around you? Tell me about this incident (no matter how big or small). What happened that made you feel different or cast out? Describe the incident. Did the situation get better? How? Did you learn anything from the experience? What? What advice would you give to Crispin in his current situation? What do you think he should do? Is there anything he can do to improve his outlook on life?
Medieval town drama practice
1. Finish chp. 4 reading notes
2. Bring all props and costumes on Monday!
Happy Election Day!
1. Continue working on medieval town dramas: scripts and prop/costume lists finalized
1. finalize scripts if necessary
1. Watch The Pick
1. Medieval town dramas:
1. Read 4.3 (or 4.4) and complete reading notes
2. start gathering props and costumes (don't bring in yet!)
My promise to you: