1. Correct 3.4-3.5 reading notes and vocab
2. Read 3.6-3.7 and complete reading notes
3. Work on vocab if time.
History: Finish reading notes if not completed in class (most, if not all, finished in class!)
Friday's email that won't seem to go through--urgh!:
A bulleted list for fun Friday reading:
Have a wonderful weekend!
1. Narratives: main character development sheet; add minor character descriptions
2. Narratives: Read p. 546--Setting. Fill in setting worksheet
1. Correct 3.2-3.3 reading notes
2. Read 3.4-3.5 and complete reading notes
1. coat of arms due tomorrow
2. Finish 3.4-3.5 reading notes; complete first 5 vocab terms
1. DOL test #6
2. Pass back graded work (before DOL test!)
3. Narratives: share characters/conflicts with class; develop main character see p. 544. Answer all questions on lined paper.
1. Preview 3
2. Read 3.1-3.3 and complete reading notes (in binder)
HISTORY: coat of arms due Tuesday; extra credit castle due Friday
1. Spelling test #6
2. Narratives: Choose interesting characters and conflicts; read p. 542-543 in literature book *make your own version of the chart on p. 543*
1. Chapter 2 test!
LA: DOL test tomorrow!
HISTORY: Coat of arms due Tuesday
2. Finish scripts: add "show, don't tell" strategies to one-word dialogue scripts; 10 pts.
1. Whiteboard Face Off! Review for chapter 2 history test.
LA: spelling test tomorrow
HISTORY: chp. 2 history test tomorrow; don't forget to study the geography challenge map and your video notes!
My promise to you: