2. Spelling Pretest: Mrs. Henrikson's Picks (25 words--see below for list)
3. Vocab #5: Write a news article about a recently solved crime.
4. Watch The Pick
1. Video Notes: The Monk
2. Review for chp. 3 test (Whiteboard Jeopardy)
1. Chp. 3 test tomorrow
2. LA: vocab #5 (news article) due Thursday
3. History binder grade: Wednesday (p. 2-25 only)
This Week's Spelling Words:
1. Punctuating dialogue practice sheet
2. Narratives: final peer/self edit.
1. correct 3.3-3.4 notes
2. read 3.5-3.6; complete reading notes for both sections
3. Continue working on chapter 3 vocab and EQ's 1 and 2.
LA: Final narrative due tomorrow! Print out! Attach rubric. Must include typed title page.
History: Chp. 3 vocab and EQ's 1 and 2 due on Friday.
1. NARRATIVES: peer edit with rubric
1. correct 3.2 notes
2. Read 3.3-3.4 and complete reading notes and vocab
1. final draft of narrative due on Thursday; final peer edit tomorrow. Edit/revise tonight.
1. chp. 3 vocab and EQ's due by Friday
2. extra credit castle due Nov. 1
1. Preview 3--The Church of Medieval Europe
2. Read 3.1-3.2; complete 3.2 reading notes
3. Begin chp. 3 vocabulary and EQ
1. self-edit narrative; peer-edit is optional
2. History: Coat of arms is due tomorrow; cut out; bring glue stick and black Sharpie
1. Continue typing first drafts of narratives on Google Docs.
1. Chapter 2 test: Feudalism
1. complete first draft of narrative due on Monday (typed on Google Docs)
1. coat of arms due on Tuesday
2. extra credit castle due on Nov. 1
My promise to you: