2. Spelling pretest #4 (see words below)
3. Finish "Monsters" web (finish) and begin writing paragraph. See Friday's post for assignment details.
1. Rome essay outline (body paragraphs only II-IV)
LA: finish "Monsters" paragraph if not finished in class
HISTORY: Finish II-IV on Rome outline if not finished in class
SPELLING TEST #4
1. DOL test #3
2. Begin brainstorming "Monsters" written response: What is the "nightmare" that Goodman predicted? Use 3 pieces of specific evidence to support your answer. The backside of your paper must be a pre-writing web. The front side will be the final paragraph. We'll write these in class on Monday.
1. Finish document analysis sheet
2. Begin essay outline
NONE! Enjoy time with your family and friends! :)
1. Spelling test #3
2. Collect signed gradesheets
3. Read Act II of "Monsters Are Due on Maple Street" in literature books
1. Rome essay: document analysis sheet
1. DOL test tomorrow!
2. Pass out gradesheets/graded work
3. Read "Monsters Are Due on Maple Street" --Act I; focus on inferences, conflict, predictions, and complications
1. Finish Document F questions; go over annotations
2. Fill "buckets"
1. Gradesheets--parent signature due tomorrow
2. spelling test tomorrow
History: Chicken foot due tomorrow
1. DOL (lots of notes today!)
2. Collect DOL parent signatures and pass back yesterday's test.
3. Quickwrite #1: Snap Judgements
1. Go over Document E answers
2. Document F annotations
1. Practice for DOL and spelling tests. Make flashcards and sentence copies for DOL!
My promise to you: