1. DOL test #2
2. Vocab test #2
1. Rome: Document B analysis and questions
NONE!!!! HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND!
1. Spelling test #2
2. Begin plot study guide; literature book p. 4-5
3. Turn in Mini-me projects
1. Finish Document A annotations and questions.
2. Watch Rome videos
1. Practice for tomorrow's vocab and DOL tests.
2. Vocab #2 commercial due tomorrow.
***NO DOL TODAY!**
1. second and third peer-edits of mini-me paragraphs (on Google Docs)
1. Correct Rome background essay questions
2. Rome: "pre-bucketing" sheet
3. Rome: Begin analysis of Document A (annotations)
1. Mini-Me due TOMORROW! Must attach rubric with paper clip. Full heading on rubric. Name and period on back of mini-me.
2. Spelling test #2 tomorrow
3. Vocab due on Friday (this week only!)
2. Peer-edit mini-me paragraphs on Google Docs.
1. Finish Rome "Hook" activity
2. Read Rome background essay; work in square share groups to answer essay questions
1. work on vocab and practice spelling
2. mini-me: edit paragraph; final project due Thursday
2. Spelling pretest #2
4. Watch The Pick
1. Collect suspension reports (those not turned in on Friday)
2. "Evalulating Sources" group activity
3. Rome: Begin "Hook" activity--"Ranking Reasons" (p. 2 of history binder)
1. vocab #2: Write a commercial for any product or service--can be fictional. Must highlight vocab words and underline context clues. Due Thursday.
2. Mini-me paragraph due on Google Docs tomorrow! We'll peer-edit in class.
3. Final mini-me project due on Thursday. 65 pts!
My promise to you: