1. DOL Quiz #2 (43 points)
2. Vocab test #2 (22 points)
1. Share Rome essay attention grabbers and background information (from outline)
2. Look at sample essay
3. Write first paragraph--using outline
4. Directions for completing body sections of outline
1. Rome outline: complete sections II, III, and IV by Monday; finish writing first paragraph if not finished in class.
2. Plot quiz on Wednesday.
1. Spelling Test #22 "More Latin Roots"
2. "Monsters" comprehension test (45 pts)
1. Share "buckets" and "chicken feet"
2. Begin Rome essay outline: introduction and reasons only (no evidence yet!). We will finish the rest tomorrow.
1. DOL and Vocab tests tomorrow! Practice!
Check out Quizlet tonight! It’s a GREAT way to practice for your vocabulary, history, and even DOL tests. You can create your own account (for free) and make your own sets. Try playing the different games it offers or even the practice tests it generates. Here is the link for this week’s vocab test: https://quizlet.com/_2kqlmm
1. Rome Outline: complete introduction and reasons
Have fun practicing!
2. Read ACT II of "Monsters Are Due on Maple Street"
1. Finalize Document E and F notes and answers
2. Add final "pre-bucketing" buckets
3. Complete Document Analysis Sheet
1. vocab #2 (commercial) due tomorrow; extra credit commercial video due tomorrow too (if you're doing it!)
2. Spelling test #22 tomorrow
1. Rome "bucketing and chicken foot" sheet due tomorrow
2. Spelling pretest #22 More Latin Roots
3. Vocab list #2: Write a commercial for any product or service (can be fictional, funny, sarcastic, etc.)
4. Watch The Pick
1. Finish Document D Analysis; answer questions
2. Add Documents C and D to "Document Analysis Sheet"
3. Add new "bucket" (Foreign Invasions)
4. Read/analyze Document E
1. Spelling test on Thursday
2. Vocab #2 due on Thursday
3. Mini Me due tomorrow; attach rubric!
1. DOL test #1
2. Vocab crossword puzzle #1
3. Vocab test #1
1. Answer Document C questions
2. Analyzed Document D
1. Mini-me due on Tuesday!
My promise to you: