1. Outsiders chp. 7/8 quiz
2. grammar test sentences; go over test format
3. Assign Outsiders acrostic poem--due Thursday (see attached document below)
4. Outsiders: read chp. 9 aloud
1. Collage groups--check captions, decide who is bringing what on Monday.
1. Final grammar test on Thursday--100 pts.
2. Bring ALL collage elements on Monday. You will assemble your collage on Monday! Share captions/pictures on Google Docs. One person needs to print them out and bring to school on Monday!
1. Grammar review: "The Gettysburg Address" practice sheet (5 pts.)
2. Final grammar test practice: 4 level analysis (see attached document)
1. Correct chp. 29 reading notes
1. Read chps. 7-8 in Outsiders.
2. Write collage captions
1. Finish ELA Performance Task test
2. When finished, independently read chp. 29 and complete remaining notes and vocab.
1. Chp. 29 reading notes due tomorrow (unless I talked to you individually)
TESTING: ELA Performance Task today
1. "Nothing Gold Can Stay" journal #4
On Jay Mountain, Ponyboy recites the poem “Nothing Gold Can Stay” by Robert Frost.
3. Phrase practice sheet: Giggly Grammar Phrases
1. Finish 29.3 reading notes
2. Read 29.4-29.5 and complete reading notes
3. Check first 6 vocab terms (last night's homework)
None! ELA testing on Monday (Performance Task)!
My promise to you: