HISTORY ONLY TODAY:
1. Renaissance binder grade
2. Renaissance vocab quiz
3. Work in history groups: computers, begin Google Slides presentations.
Continue working on language arts final exam study guide.
Work independently (or with one partner) to fill in the study guide for your language arts final exam. (see attached)
1. Work independently and then in your group to finish up your group's assigned outline portion.
Renaissance vocab quiz and binder grade tomorrow.
1. collect Outsiders final journal entry
2. Grammar test review:
1. Collage presentations
2. Assign Americas project groups; read your assigned sections; begin filling in your portion of the outline
1. Final grammar test tomorrow--100 points
2. Outsiders acrostic poem due tomorrow--40 pts.
1. Final Outsiders quiz (10 pts.)
2. Final Outsiders journal entries (15 pts):
1. Collage groups. Collages/presentations due tomorrow.
1. Final Outsiders journal entry due tomorrow
2. Start practicing for final grammar test.
1. Outsiders: read chp. 10 aloud
2. Grammar practice: work more on 4 level analysis test sentences
1. Work in collage/presentation groups. Collages and presentations due on Wednesday!
1. Idiom due tomorrow--20 pts.
2. Finish reading The Outsiders.
My promise to you: