LANGUAGE ARTS (both periods):
1. PARTS OF SENTENCE PRACTICE:
1. Whiteboard practice
3. Finish parts of sentence notes
4. SF trip questions/itinerary/groups
Parts of sentence flashcards due tomorrow; parts of sentence quiz tomorrow
1. Subject/predicate practice sheets (2--5 points each)
2. Whiteboard practice: Direct/indirect objects
4. The Pick
**NO history today!**
1. Parts of Sentence flashcards due on Wednesday!
1. State test practice (on computers) **To find this practice test, you'll need to look on Clever. Steps to find it: Log on to scusd.edu via Google. Click on the "intranet" link on top of the SCUSD web page and then choose Clever on the left. From there, you'll have to make sure you log in with your school Google account. Scroll down and choose the Pearson Easy Bridge button and then ELA grade 7. On the orange "classes" button, you'll see the assigned test: Balanced Practice Test 1. Have fun! We only got through question 9 in class today.
1. correct chp. 19 EQ's (use details FROM BOOK!)
2. Work on chp. 19 vocabulary; correct at the end of the period
3. Finish early? You can practice for the test on Quizlet or organize your binder for tomorrow's binder grade!
1. China binder grade (correct EQ's 5-8 first)
PERIODS 2/4: 1. China binder grade tomorrow; test review tomorrow; unit test on Thursday!
PERIOD 5: 1. test review tomorrow! Test on Thursday!
1. Grammar Time Is Fun Time!
1. Correct chp. 19 reading notes
2. Work on chp. 19 essential questions (all 8!!)
LA: all parts of sentence flashcards due on Friday
History: ALL EQ's due TOMORROW! Period 5: binder grade tomorrow! Period 2/4: binder grade on Wednesday!
1. Pass back graded work.
2. grammar notes: parts of sentence
Periods 2/4: Read 19.3 and 19.4 and complete reading notes
Period 5: Read 19.4 and complete reading notes; work on EQ's (all!!!); correct vocabulary
Periods 2/4: collage due on Monday
All periods: China binder grade and unit test next week!
Quizlet link: https://quizlet.com/_192alt
My promise to you: