1. Continue working on Google Slides presentation; work on speech index cards
1. Read 20.6-20.8 and complete reading notes and vocabulary.
1. finish history if not completed during class
1. Continue working on Google Slides essay presentation
1. Read 20.3-20.5 and complete reading notes and vocab thru 20.5
2. Complete EQ #1
1. Finish history if not finished in class.
1. Collect chaperone thank you letters.
2. Argumentative essay presentations: create Google Slides presentation
1. 10 minutes to work on Japan geography challenge
2. Correct geography challenge
3. Preview 20
4. Read 20.1-20.2; begin chp. 20 vocab
5. Pass out chp. 20 study guides and Japan table of contents
1. Continue editing/revising essay on Google Docs; final essay due Friday.
2. Work on Google Slides presentation; presentations begin Monday!
1. go over argumentative essay rubric
2. Peer edit essay (using rubric) on Google Docs
1. Read p. 216-217; complete Japan geography challenge
1. complete geography challenge if necessary (you will have 10 minutes in class tomorrow)
2. Write chaperone thank you letter; due tomorrow
ASHLAND FIELD TRIP!!!
My promise to you: