1. 4 level analysis warm-up
2. Adverb notes
3. "Adverb Practice" sheet; turn in for points.
1. Correct 15.2 notes
2. Read 15.3-15.4; complete reading notes and all vocabulary
1. Adverb flashcards
1. Finish chp. 15 notes and vocab if not finished in class
2. Begin studying for Africa unit test. https://quizlet.com/_bblwr. Whiteboard Face-off tomorrow!
Africa binder grade: Thursday
Africa unit test: Friday
Whiteboard Face-Off tomorrow!
3. Africa binder grade on Thursday.
4. Africa unit test on Friday.
1. Verb whiteboard practice:
1. Preview 15 "Kente Cloth"
2. Read 15.1-15.2; listen to griot storytelling of Sunjata; watch "Brer Rabbit" video
3. Complete 15.2 notes and first 6 vocab terms
1. Finish 15.2 notes and vocab if not finished in class.
1. Verb warm-up: "Exercise 4" (back of yesterday's worksheet); correct; turn in for 10 points
2. Verbs whiteboard practice: handbook p. 51
1. Continue Mansa Musa primary source activity: Documents B and C
1. Grammar quiz #2 tomorrow; study ALL of your notes (don't forget to memorize helping verbs!)
1. Verb warm up: Complete backside of "Turkey Melt" sheet; turn in for points.
2. Verb whiteboard practice: transitive vs. intransitive verbs
3. Verb practice: "Transitive vs. Intransitive Verbs" sheet (both sides); complete in class, correct, turn in for points.
4. If time, start practicing for Friday's grammar quiz #2 (don't forget to memorize your helping verbs!)
1. Mansa Musa primary source handout: articles and questions. For all articles, complete 3 observations, 2 questions, and 1 pattern.
1. Grammar quiz #2 on Friday!
1. Verb whiteboard pretest
2. Verb notes (see me for PowerPoint notes)
3. Verb practice: Turkey Melt sheet
1. Finish up chapter 14 notes, vocab, and EQ #'s 1-5
1. Verb flashcards
2. Finish up chp. 14 vocab and EQ's
My promise to you: